Ask a 3rd year student at Pavia!

Is it possible to enroll at the student portal after getting assigned to the university even though my documents are not ready yet?
Is it possible to attend the lectures afterward?

Your reply is really helpful and I look forward to it.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey! I highly suggest contacting the welcome point or admission point for this kind of question as soon as possible, I am not knowledgable when it comes to the university enrollment process.

Thank you very much. I’ll do that

1 Like

Hello Ari,
Is it too difficult to find a part time job in Pavia even after reaching like B1 level in Italian. I have heard most people from that Pavia is not a business centre of Italy so, there are low chances to get a job. If it would be so difficult, I have to reconsider my first choice university so, please answer me.
Thank you.

Hello Nora! Finding a job in Milan area and Pavia is tough at the moment, it might be more possible to take a train to Milan every day and work in Milan a part-time job. Still, in Pavia I highly doubt you will find anything, even the Italians are struggling with finding jobs here.
I highly suggest looking into EDISU scholarship, they might be able to allow you to finance your studies in Italy.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into that.