Do I have to replace my diploma to DV?

I already did my pre-enrollment a few weeks ago using my high school diploma translated into English.
I received my DV after applying for pre-enrollment.
So should I replace my diploma with a DV?
I sent an e-mail to the university, but got an ambiguous response.
“DV is required when registering”
So how to do?

I asked to other universities because embassy in my country was full of appointments and I couldn’t get the documents due to the deadline of pre-enrol, I did contact them on email.

I think the administrator meant DoV is needed when you pass the Imat test and just before registering for a new semester as a freshmen. (Needed in Enrolment, not pre-enrolment)

Thank you for your kind response !!:smiling_face: