Evolution biology question

1. Which of the following are used as evidence for evolution?
    I. Homologous structures
    II. Selective breeding of domesticated animals
    III. Overproduction of offspring

A. I and II only
B. I and III only
C. II and III only
D. I, II and III

can someone especially explain the II one

Selective breeding is an evolutionary process in which humans consciously select for or against particular features in domesticated animals. People have been artificially selecting and breeding animals for hundreds of years. These activities have amounted to large, long-term, practical experiments that clearly demonstrate that species can evolve dramatically through selective breeding.

thanks for the explanation.
but would atifical selection be an evidence of evolution? as it is a non natural process
that confused me

Yes I am having the same confusion? I guess theres a change in the allele frequency etc. but if it is done non-natural does it still classify as this?

according to ai…Selective breeding, also known as artificial selection, is the process by which humans breed plants and animals for specific traits. This practice has led to significant changes in domesticated species over relatively short periods. For instance, dog breeds have been developed through selective breeding to exhibit various physical characteristics and behaviors. The rapid changes observed in these domesticated animals serve as a microcosm for natural selection in nature; they illustrate how selective pressures can lead to evolutionary change over generations. This evidence supports the concept that similar processes occur in wild populations under natural conditions.