Housing in Parma / Piacenza

Hey guys ,
Is it easy to find accommodation in Piacenza ?
Does it worth living in Piacenza or Parma more ? And what are the averages prices for an apartment or a room in a shared house ?

Hello! Student of unipr living in Piacenza here!!
you have got to live in piacenza. Getting a train everyday for 45 minutes plus from the station to your home is a lot, especially for a medicine student. there a re a few who does that, my full support man they are strong. I live 20 mins from the campus yet I get super tired when I get home. Classes are long hours and especially in winter you finish classes when it is super dark. If you dont have reasonings such as living in a bigger city and such, I would suggest piacenza.
for accomondation, there are around 4 different student dorms/ residences in piacenza as well you can get your own apartment. If you are planning on an apartment, I suggest you get an hotel or airbnb and then search an apartment with a realtor when you arrive. For the dorms, you can mail them online and ask for places. But without your accaptence letter, you wont be able to secure a place in any dorm.
You can search for the dorms as ‘collegio’ a piacenza, studenti collegio and such. one of them which i know is collegio morigi and san vincenzo collegio. there are many others but I dont know the names.
Let me know if you have any other questions!!

Also, a single studio apartment costs you around 500-750 in piacenza (without gas and water), you can get a shared apartment for around ranging from 350-500. the higher you go in a shared apartment, most likely it will include gas or water as well.
dorms range from 450/500- 700 mostly. of course there are even more expensive dorm options but this I would say is the main range.
I dont know for parma