ISEE Parificato for scholarships


I am from Myanmar (Burma) and trying to take IMAT in 2023. I plan to choose either Pavia or Turin. When I searched about EdiSU or any other regional scholarships , I found that we need to provide the self-declaration form of our family composition, incomes, etc. which are then legalised by any governmental organisation. But in our country, we cannot ask for such things from our government and it is impossible. So, how do we do it in an alternative way? Is there anyone who has done it before and got scholarship only by the decision of Italian Representation in the country of provenance, I mean , without the legalised documentation by the government the student comes from?

Our country falls into category- C as listed in the following link.