Obviously, it is highly advisable to prepare for the IMAT according to the syllabus provided by The Cambridge, however there are some specific topics that they love to ask from each of the six sections, and if you prepare from the high yield topics, your chances of getting in basically increases.
- The Chemistry of Living Things-
- The cell as the basis of life-
- Reproduction and Inheritance-
- Inheritance and environment-
- Anatomy and physiology of animals and humans-
Edited by Ari:
Credits to the original video: IMAT 2022 Biology Questions REVEALED??!! - YouTube