Pre-Enrollment on Universitaly

Hello!
When do we pre-enroll on Universitaly? Is that only AFTER we receive our IMAT results and are offered a spot at the school? The schools I am applying to do not require pre-enrollment on their websites, so does that mean I only have to wait until after the IMAT to do anything on Universitaly?
Thank you!

The pre-enrollment is right now, the registration itself on the same website starts from the 4th of July

1 Like

I dont have any IELTS score ,

Can I upload English proficiency certificate given by my high school ?

I have all my original academic documents in English language , can I upload them on universitaly portal for pre enrollment ?

Or I have to translate or notarize them in Italian language for pre enrollment ?

Plz give genuine answer

Hi I think it might differ based on which school you are, but in case of University of Parma they do accept both English and Italian documents, and that they will ask you for more required documents after IMAT and if you have an acceptable score.

On email I did notice them all of the public documents do have apostille attached.
But just in case, I recommend you to contact your first choice school.

It is mentioned in the call for application of each university, you can verify it there.
But, in general, all the universities accept documents in both English and Italian language.
However, you do need to have them apostilled for DoV, not notarized.

what was the cut off score for full scholarship in university of messina in IMAT 2022 for medicine and surgery? plz reply