Student Visa Information

I’m non european and I’m planning to apply for imat this year. When applying for student visa and later residency permit, is it possible to use a sponsor letter to get my visa or is it a must to show financial stability individually. I’m scared my visa might get rejected. Also how is the ISEE document prepared and how will it be calculated then?

This is pretty difficult to answer cuz the topic is vast and variable depending on the country you’re from, how friendly the Embassy at your country (wrt your visa topic) and then the guideline of the specific region to which your school of choice belongs (wrt ISEE). I’d suggest you look for students who come from your country as they’ll have the most relevant experience. But remember noone can tell if your visa will get approved unless they work for the visa section at the Embassy.

1 Like