The ISEE as an EU student living outside of the EU

This is for anyone who had their ISEE calculated as an EU citizen residing abroad. In the country I live in, the embassy doesn’t legalise certain documents relating to family income and real estate, etc, which are required by the university. Did anyone else have a similar issue? And how do I go about it?