Transferring from Medicine to Dentistry

I’ve been wondering if it’s possible to transfer from a Medicine course to a Dentistry one, I applied to medicine ofcourse, but I honestly don’t see myself working as a doctor but rather as a dentist. So is it still possible to pull off?

Thank you in advance.

Don’t know if a transfer is possible, but if you’d specifically like to work around the mouth. You can be an oral-maxillofacial surgeon. Don’t know much about it, though. If you can’t get an answer here, search Reddit as well,

1 Like

hi , im not very sure but from these that i have heard i think that yes you can
dentistry program has only rome and siena
rome has also and medicine but siena not
so if you pass the exam and go to rome you can transfer to another program
this is what ive been told,you can search and ask someone that knows more things or call the university etc
i hope i helped:)

1 Like

Absolutely, it’s possible to consider transferring from a Medicine course to Dentistry, and your desire to align your career path with your true interests is completely understandable. Many universities allow students to explore such changes, but it’s essential to check with your specific institution’s policies and procedures regarding program transfers. Initiating a conversation with your academic advisor or the relevant department could provide valuable insights into the feasibility and steps involved in making the switch. They can guide you through the process, including any academic requirements or prerequisites for transferring. Remember to express your genuine passion for dentistry and how it aligns with your career goals. If you need more information about specific courses or medications like ‘zimeton,’ it’s advisable to consult your academic advisor or healthcare provider, respectively, for accurate and personalized guidance. Best of luck with your pursuit of a fulfilling and rewarding career!