University Selection confusion

As a. Non Eu. I have just confussed with the selection of my first preferred university… Whether it would be better to choose university of messina or napoli cv or fedrico II

Hey! Welcome to the community :hugs:

The “better” University is a subjective matter, if you would like to compare the 3 the best- you could look at our University Comparison. Or, you could post a thread on the “Ask University Students” and make specific questions students from each of those respective Universities could answer for you!

Otherwise, it could be a good idea to look into their websites, or videos and further information online to help narrow your decision down.

I hope this helps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t choose a southern university. I got enough students over the past three years who got admitted into southern universities just because it is easier to get into but are now “trapped” for the next six-year in a city and university they don’t like.

I heard better things about Messina than Napoli, so if I had to choose between all of these, I’d go to Messina.

3 Likes

Nd wht abt Bari…is it same though as all southern universities…or it can be better than messina

I don’t know much about Bari. Is there a reason you are interested in southern universities?

No not much… but just a citizen of tropical country i prefer to live in hot nd humid climate rather than staying in extreme cold weather cities…which is maximised in northern site… nd tbh southern universities r much much easier for entry … as i had listened all the universities in italy has same education qualities so i am looking for cities that will be suitable for me to stay

And Is it would be ok to wait for MIUR Official decree 2022 or do my pre registration now…

I understand, personally, I prefer warmer weather as well. Messina is a great option, I wouldn’t go to Napoli from what I got to hear.
I have to disagree on the level of education, it varies between the north and the south.