What to expect at the exam

Hi!

Since the date for the IMAT 2024 has been published, I was looking at flights to book. Unfortunately my only return flight is the evening after the exam.

I was wondering how long do you stay at the test centre? After taking the exam I know everyone has to put some personal codes on the papers and submit them. I imagine that can take a while, but how much?

I’m trying to decide what to do with my flight because right now it’s not looking great😭

Hi,

Normally, you have to consider up to 2 hours for a center with approx. 300 candidates in one big hall with one watch team. If the candidates are distributed in different rooms with their own watch teams, it might be much quicker. It also depends on how organized that test center is and their administrative teams are. But as mentioned above, it might be the average time.

You may also consider:

• transport time to the airport + necessary early arrival to the airport (generally, latest four hours before departure for international flights)

ah ok honestly i was expecting way more than two hours for the center!! thanks for the insight!

1 Like