When does LH decrease?

In the past, when solving other problems, it was said that LH reaches its peak right before ovulation (about 2-4 days before).
However, when solving the BMAT problem, LH begins to decrease after ovulation.
And even if I search on Google, I get a variety of answers so I can’t find out exactly.
I didn’t expect such an ambiguous concept to appear on the test, but this question appeared on the BMAT.
What concepts should I memorize? Does anyone know exactly about this?

u should look up a graph of all the hormones related to the menstrual cycle and how they fluctuate during the 28 days. yea Lutenizing Hormone (LH) peaks right before ovulation, along with FSH and Estrogen, then rapidly drops

I knew that too.
But there is also a graph like this…
And I was confused because many people said that LH decreases rapidly right after ovulation.

I knew that too.
But looking at this problem, LH is increasing in S.
Since it peaks just before ovulation, I thought it should decrease during ovulation.
This is BMAT. In the previous IMAT problem, there was a question about reaching the peak before ovulation, so should we just ignore this problem?

1 Like

Since there is a lot of incorrect information on the Internet, I thought this was also the case, but I was very confused when this information appeared on BMAT. :joy:
Thank you for your help.

1 Like

You’re welcome.
If I were you, I will discard this BMAT question. :pray:

2 Likes