When should we do questions on biology and chemistry?

Hello ari

I am studying maths right now and doing questions for each chapter

When should we all do questions on biology and chemistry?

many thanks
Esther

First of all, it’s important to note that everyone has their own unique learning style and pace, so what works for one person may not necessarily work for another. That being said, there are a few reasons why starting biology and chemistry later and practicing math and physics earlier might be a good strategy for some people.

One reason is that math and physics can often be more abstract and conceptual in nature, whereas biology and chemistry are more grounded in observable phenomena and the study of living systems. As such, it can be helpful to get a solid foundation in the more abstract subjects before diving into the more concrete ones. This can help you build a better overall understanding of the material, which can make studying for the exam more efficient and effective.

Another reason to start biology and chemistry later is that these subjects can be quite repetitive at times, and it can be easy to become bored or burnt out if you’re spending too much time on them, if you remember we did discuss this specific topic during our calls. By focusing on math and physics first, you can keep things interesting and prevent boredom from setting in. This can help you stay motivated and engaged in your studies, which is essential for success on the exam.

Finally, starting biology and chemistry later gives you more time to practice math and physics, which can be especially helpful if you find these subjects more challenging. By giving yourself extra time to work on the material, you can build a stronger foundation in math and physics and be better prepared for the exam.

Overall, it’s important to find a study schedule that works for you and your unique needs and learning style. If you feel like starting biology and chemistry later and focusing on math and physics earlier is the best approach for you, then it might be worth giving it a try. Just be sure to give yourself enough time to cover all of the material you need to know for the exam, and don’t be afraid to seek help if you’re struggling with any particular subjects. Good luck!

Ok thanks ari

Yes i do think its best for me to do maths and physics now because I do find them (especially physics) difficult.

Esther